What does it mean?


You've been thinking about somone. Somone you haven't heard from in weeks, months or even years, and within a short period of time you receive some kind of communication from them. Twice I received letters from a woman I had worked with years before within a day of thinking about her for the first time in a long period of time. The second instance I even stopped in front of the mailbox and had the idea that there was going to be a letter from her because it had already happened once and sure enough, there was a letter in the box. My question is obvious. What is this phenomenon that boils down to a "Strange Case Of Uncanny Timing"?

Is it God? Is it the Universe? Entanglement? Are our brains Quantum computers? Is it the "Law of Attraction"?, or is it all nothing more than a coincidence? Carl Jung called it synchronicity and it happens all the time. Does it happen to you? It happens to me and I find myself wondering "What does it mean?". Decide for yourself as you follow my diary of another "Strange Case Of Uncanny Timing", also known as a S.C.O.U.T!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Reader Contribution - "Grey Eyes" are following me

Background - Maureen wrote, on Monday Gwyneth and I were riding in the car talking about our eye color (we have the same color).   Sometimes they are blue and sometimes they are green, it just depends on what we are wearing.  I went on to tell her about a teacher I had in the 7th grade, “Mr. D”, who used to call me “Grey Eyes”.  I hadn’t thought about him in 32 years and told Gwyneth that he was a young (probably about 24 years old and just out of college) and fun teacher that all the girls loved!  It was a short, but sweet, walk down memory lane and then Gwyneth and I moved on to another subject.
S.C.O.U.T. - The NEXT day I get a friend request from “Mr. D” on Facebook!!!
Maureen goes on to say WTF (which is another form of YGTBKM – You’ve Got To Be Kidding Me)!!!  I whole heartedly agree Maureen, WTF!!!!  We are all assuming that old “Grey Eyes” accepted the friend request and took advantage of the invite from God and the universe to catch up with “Mr. D”!  Absolutely uncanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment