What does it mean?


You've been thinking about somone. Somone you haven't heard from in weeks, months or even years, and within a short period of time you receive some kind of communication from them. Twice I received letters from a woman I had worked with years before within a day of thinking about her for the first time in a long period of time. The second instance I even stopped in front of the mailbox and had the idea that there was going to be a letter from her because it had already happened once and sure enough, there was a letter in the box. My question is obvious. What is this phenomenon that boils down to a "Strange Case Of Uncanny Timing"?

Is it God? Is it the Universe? Entanglement? Are our brains Quantum computers? Is it the "Law of Attraction"?, or is it all nothing more than a coincidence? Carl Jung called it synchronicity and it happens all the time. Does it happen to you? It happens to me and I find myself wondering "What does it mean?". Decide for yourself as you follow my diary of another "Strange Case Of Uncanny Timing", also known as a S.C.O.U.T!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Reader contribution - Would you like some muscle with that Namaste?


A friend of a friend posted on her blog about my blog!  She had a S.C.O.U.T. and wanted to share it....
One of my dearest friends, Kelly, has a friend who writes a pretty cool blog...S.C.O.U.T. (an acronym for A Strange Case of Uncanny Timing).  Essentially, she writes about situations that occur in her life and the lives of those around her that are unexplainable.  For instance, have you ever thought about a friend you haven't talked to or even thought about in years who inexplicably calls you a day after you thought of him/her?  Well, if you know what I am talking about, you must check out her blog AND keep reading this one, because I just had a S.C.O.U.T.experience myself involving one of my posts from yesterday and STROGA yoga studio!
In my Do/Sip post from yesterday, I unveiled a deal for yoga led by a super capable instructor from STROGA set in the glorious countryside of Rappahanock Cellars!  Sounds decadent doesn't it?
Before I post anything that is new to me, I do some research to ensure that it is something that I would actually do myself!  I would totally do yoga in a vineyard!!  Right? 
Well, I must be honest with you.  I had not heard of STROGA until yesterday.  Only after my due diligence found that the folks over at STROGA are top notch and offer a unique approach to yoga with an emphasis on strength training, hence the name, did I feel comfortable sharing it with you! 
I digress...back to my S.C.O.U.T. moment.  Today I open up an email from Recoup, which is a fantastic deal site that gives a portion of your purchase to a selected charity of your choice.  You can even increase your charitable donation by decreasing your savings.  Totally up to you.  So I open the Recoup email, and what do I see?  A deal from the very same yoga studio that I had never heard of until yesterday.  You guessed it!  STROGA!  I think it's a sign that I must either buy theRecoup offer or head down to Rappahanock Cellars for one of their Vinyasa in the Vineyard experiences through Living Social!  Either way I take my S.C.O.U.T. experience full circle AND get some zen mind and body time to boot!  Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment